We build both careers and organizations. Our searches are not chance driven but are founded in the infallible strategy of ‘relationship building’ and ‘robust knowledge base’. Accuracy, precision, scientific methodology and resourcefulness are desirable traits, and all search firms would mandate them. However, as the leader of the Executive Search market in India, our responsibility far outreaches the precincts of these values. Our responsibility is to understand the client’s business needs, and to accurately sight leadership qualities in candidates.
Our business model is unique and unprecedented in the Indian market. It makes sure that our interests are aligned to the interests of our clients both morally and monetarily.
Our Search Process
Our search process is drawn from the best practices across the globe. The methodology ensures consistency as well as required flexibility and innovation.
The broad steps involved in the process are:
- Detailed client meeting and job profiling – comprising of defining the role, skill set analysis, special values/psychological requirements, corporate culture, personality fitment etc.
- Drafting of a comprehensive search strategy with client’s involvement covering expected sourcing grounds, benchmark profiles along with laying out of timelines for completing various steps
- A 3-tier mapping of the search depending on position and client need
- Drawing up the long list, in consultation with client
- First level screening and reference checks by EA and assessment based on records and involving personal interactions
- Organizing meetings of most relevant shortlisted candidates with the client
- Performance checks of short-listed candidates in all spheres of his current existence (peers, seniors, subordinates, competitors)
- Psychometric Assessment reports of the shortlisted candidates
- Package negotiation according to the industry benchmarks and skill sets
- Partnership with the client and candidate begins: helping the candidate get settled, constant check on his performance and client’s satisfaction.
- In case of any problems/crisis post hiring, EA is available with back-up measures and sometimes it means immediately delving into its rich and ready database.
- Finally — and this is unique among search firms — we conduct a detailed Client and Candidate Feedback survey (CSS) after every search assignment where we seek from our clients and candidates placed in order identifying any issues from which we can learn in order to improve the quality of our service in the future.